Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information urser in post

Hello,
    please, in mobile: how can Information user left user Avator?
    look at Images
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٣_٠٠١٦١١.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	4441153
    i want like this in mobile:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٣_٠٠٢٦١٥.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	4441154

thank you for all
    Attached Files

It should be right-aligned in an RTL Language. However, it looks like the overall display is broken in RTL. A bug report should be created for this issue.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hmm, I would not have noticed this if I had not read this topic ... A strange bug, it seems that new users are displayed normally, while old members have profile information under the Avatar.

new users

Click image for larger version  Name:	nu01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.0 KB ID:	4441190

Click image for larger version  Name:	nu02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	4441192

old users

Click image for larger version  Name:	ou01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	4441191

Click image for larger version  Name:	ou02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	4441193

Is there any pattern with the date of registration of users or the reason is different? Then what? I do not see any difference in the profile that could affect this.
      Last edited by elektro-kot; Sat 23rd May '20, 8:08am.

Comment

thank you Wayne Luke
        i tried and i select (
        Join Date,count Posts) only, without another fields, that is right !?!
        what is problem?

Comment

The problem is the display is broken and needs to be fixed by the developers. This is why I suggested you create a bug report for this. Since I do not use foreign languages or RTL, I cannot answer questions if the developers have them while fixing the software. So it probably won't get fixed correctly if I write up the bug report. You can answer questions about your experience so you should do so.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Bug report about this problem is here:
            https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-20318

Comment