Google Merchant Account for reoccurring billing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Merchant Account for reoccurring billing

I got way to many people that hate PayPal and want another option. I started to set it up on their end but it looks like reoccurring payments are not supported? Also couldn't build a product without taxes or shipping?!?!?

Is there a tutorial somewhere?
    VB 5.6.1 PL 1
    PHP 7.2.31
    10.1.45-MariaDB

To set Google up on your vBulletin Site, you only need to create the account and then apply the API Key and Secret within vBulletin. You shouldn't have to create products on Google's site. Subscriptions are created within vBulletin.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      To set Google up on your vBulletin Site, you only need to create the account and then apply the API Key and Secret within vBulletin. You shouldn't have to create products on Google's site. Subscriptions are created within vBulletin.
      Thanks Wayne.
      VB 5.6.1 PL 1
      PHP 7.2.31
      10.1.45-MariaDB

Comment

Wayne Luke Do you have a link to some documentation on this? I'm lost.

In the settings on Google Merchant center there is nothing like what you're asking for.

If you mean Google Payments ..... I see a merchant id in the header, but no key. anywhere.
        I could set up 'Google Pay API integration type' .... but need to know integration type, have to upload like 5 screen shots of it working .... how do I do that when I can't even turn it on?!?!?!?

I could really use a link to this in your docs ..... I can't find it

VB 5.6.1 PL 1
        PHP 7.2.31
        10.1.45-MariaDB

Comment

I don't have any at the moment outside of what is in the AdminCP Inline Help.. I was never supplied any by the developers. So I will have to try and get this to work in order to create documentation. To be honest, I didn't even know it was supposed to support recurring transactions until you created your post this morning.

Will apply for an account and try to set it up on my Cloud Site if they approve it.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment