Customer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer!

What's going on with you? I want to upgrade from 5.6.0 to 5.6.1 and my customer number should be wrong! I have two big licenses and it's about the last purchased license. This crap puts my productive side offline. Should I re-enter backup each time or how do you like it? So patience will not be enough when such problems arise! At the Neuinstall, the customer number was also correct!
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 11th May '20, 7:59am.

Hello

Firstly. Being aggressive to us won't help so please moderate your tone so we can assist you. We're not here to be shouted at.

I have absolutely no knowledge of your issue or what steps you have taken so far.

Could you please outline exactly what you are doing and what issues you have experienced?

Note that if you have two licenses, you need to download two sets of files. You cannot interchange one set of files with another license, even if they are on the same account.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.1 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Of course, I chose the right license and took over the customer number in the customer area. I overwritten all the files/folders and theninstall/upgrade. The customer number must be entered into the window. It's always the wrong number! I even tried the number for the other license and it's not possible. What should I do wrong if I start upgrading and not even the customer number is accepted? I had increased from vB 4 to vB 5 and the initial installation worked! I first recorded the patch for 5.6.0, then overwritten the 5.6.1.Patch1 (downloaded today) to my 5.6.Patch1 and then it has to work with the customer number. I wouldn't have two licenses if this software didn't suit me! I don't scream either, but I'm a little upset even if it doesn't even work with an upgrade. I have been working with forums for over 30 years and I have not known about such problems before. Again, my steps: Patch1 in 5.6.0. Then complete 5.6.1 with Patch1 downloaded in the customer area and overwritten my 5.6.0 patch1 with it. Now, however, the customer number is not accepted as incorrect when upgrading. In the customer area, of course, I had chosen the correct license and copied the corresponding customer number.

Comment

Make sure that you are entering in your Customer ID and not the License ID. Your customer ID starts with the letter A. It should be the same regardless of what license you're trying to install on a site.

When you log into the Member's Area, you can see your Customer ID at the top of the main content area on the first page. It will be in Bold.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X