Change the default font and size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the default font and size

I would like to change the font and default size for my website completely, I can't find the option...

I use the black red theme.

It is controlled by the global_text_font style variable. You can set both the font and size here.

Styles -> Style Manager. Then for the Black Red font, select "Style Variable Editor" from the drop down menu.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      It is controlled by the global_text_font style variable. You can set both the font and size here.

Styles -> Style Manager. Then for the Black Red font, select "Style Variable Editor" from the drop down menu.
      Thanks you so much.

ED: @Wayne Luke
      Excuse me, another doubt assails me:

And to increase the font here?

Attached Files
      Last edited by w4term4n; Fri 8 May '20, 1:48pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Look at my previous message when you can please.
        Last edited by w4term4n; Sun 10 May '20, 6:15am.

Comment

Does anyone have any idea how to increase the text of the module on the main page?

Images above.

Comment

Right click on the text and choose Inspect (Element). See the CSS that is applied to it. We even have a video on how to do this here: https://forum.vbulletin.com/blogs/tr...nnant/3931539-

Then either:

1.Search for the CSS classes in the AdminCP under Styles -> Search in Templates. Find the style variable and change it to fit your needs.

or...

2. Create custom CSS to use the font and size you want. Place the CSS within the css_additional.css template or within the CSS Editor under Site Builder's Style tab.

This is literally what I do every single time someone on this forum asks how to change some minor display issue. Absolutely everything is controlled by CSS. Learning CSS is the quickest and easiest way to customize your site. There are thousands of tutorials on CSS available on the web. Many for free.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment