Trendri

• Trendri
    replied
    i need help on this

Leave a comment:

• Trendri

• Trendri
    replied
    Viewing the site on mobile it shows blank but when you view the site on Desktop it shows the site but seems there is a script on the back ground that make the site un clickable.

How did you modify this: I deactivate the empty privacy-consent-banner (no text and no button in it) by editing the code-classes I could scroll down and see all forums.
    Trendri
    Last edited by Trendri; Wed 29 Apr '20, 7:51am.

Leave a comment:

• Trendri

• Trendri
    replied
    Thanks for your effort, I think you have solution to my forum problem. What settings should I modify to make the site load well?

Leave a comment:

• delicjous

• delicjous
    commented on 's reply
    I could see the entire page and after I deactivate the empty privacy-consent-banner (no text and no button in it) by editing the code-classes I could scroll down and see all forums.
  • Trendri

• Trendri
    replied
    Originally posted by delicjous View Post
    I can see the page, but there seems to be a problem with the privacy-consent-banner. Did you check the privacy-options like vB told you here: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-for-download?
    I don't think that's the problem I had to even delete the two locations added United States and European Union.

Leave a comment:

• delicjous

• delicjous
    replied
    I can see the page, but there seems to be a problem with the privacy-consent-banner. Did you check the privacy-options like vB told you here: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...-for-download?

Leave a comment:

• Trendri

• Trendri
    started a topic [Bug / Issue] Forum Blank page after Upgrade

Forum Blank page after Upgrade

I upgraded my vb5 forum to Version 5.6.1 yesterday, after Upgrade page is unable to load complete.

The page load fine first and immediately turns to white background after loading completely.

As admin of the site, I can access the site without any loading problem. Unregistered users not login can't see anything not even a means to login.

Site url: www.trendri.com

Please how can this be resolve?