Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug / Issue] Sitemap Rebuild issue

Hello everyone,
    I would appreciate your help with a Sitemap issue. I have been facing this issue while building the sitemap manually as the sitemap is not available on the direct link.
    Whenever I initiate the rebuild it shows me the error which is pasted below.

My vBulletin version : 5.6.0
    PHP version : 7.3
    MySQL: 5.7.29

Please review:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	7fd64d150398913340575d4dbe566ff7.png Views:	0 Size:	664.1 KB ID:	4437979

PHP Code:
    Error Invalid SQLSELECT routenew.prefixroutenew.routeidpage.guidpage.pageid FROM routenew AS routenew INNER JOIN page AS page ON (page.routeid routenew.routeidLEFT JOIN product AS product ON (page.product product.productidWHERE routenew.class = 'vB5_Route_Page' AND (routenew.name IS NULL OR routenew.name NOT IN ('advanced_search','register','lostpw','online_details','media','editphoto','search','blog ','sghome','activateuser','activateemail','coppa-form','css-examples','markup-library','api-form','pmchat','reset-password')) AND page.pageid >= AND (page.product 'vbulletin' OR product.active 1ORDER BY page.pageid LIMIT 30001 /**getPagesForSitemapWithLimit- sitemap**/;

Exception trace:
    ## /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/database.php(1208) Exception Thrown #0 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/database/mysqli.php(249): vB_Database->halt() #1 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/database.php(576): vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query(true, Object(mysqli)) #2 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/db/result.php(144): vB_Database->query_read('Invalid SQL:\r\n\n...', true) #3 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/db/result.php(68): vB_dB_Result->rewind() #4 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/db/query/stored.php(104): vB_dB_Result->__construct(Object(vB_Database_MySQLi), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT rou...', false) #5 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/vb/db/assertor.php(293): vB_dB_Query_Stored->execSQL() #6 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_sitemap.php(1314): vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery('vBAdminCP:getPa...', Array) #7 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_sitemap.php(1366): vB_SiteMap_Page->get_pages(0, 30000) #8 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_sitemap.php(191): vB_SiteMap_Page->generate_sitemap(0, 30000) #9 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/core/admincp/sitemap.php(327): vB_SiteMapRunner->generate() #10 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(144): require_once('/home/otbva/pub...') #11 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/relay.php(33): Api_Interface_Collapsed->relay('admincp/sitemap...') #12 /home/otbva/public_html/forum/index.php(74): vB5_Frontend_Controller_Relay->admincp('sitemap.php') #13 {main} 

I have checked the permissions of the sitemap directory and it is 777. Thanks so much!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bismail; Sun 5 Apr '20, 5:51am.

The issue doesn't have anything to do with file permissions. It is a MySQL Error. The specific query works on my installation of MySQL and you exceed the minimum requirements. Is there any information about this error in the MySQL logs? If you do not know how to access these logs, you will need to ask your Hosting Provider or Server Administrator.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Hey there,
      I have checked the MySQL log file and I have not seen any information related to sitemap sql error at all.

Comment

There shouldn't be but for some reason your version of MySQL is throwing an error. Are you absolutely positive that you're using MySQL 5.7.29? What is the version reported when you type mysql -u %username% -p at the command line?

Replace %username% with whatever user you normally log into MySQL with.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          There shouldn't be but for some reason your version of MySQL is throwing an error. Are you absolutely positive that you're using MySQL 5.7.29? What is the version reported when you type mysql -u %username% -p at the command line?

Replace %username% with whatever user you normally log into MySQL with.
          Yes, please check :

Click image for larger version

Name:	42dd42f1b589e333c731df9898a5232f.png
Views:	115
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	4438540

Comment

I don't know why it is throwing that error. If I copy and paste the exact query you posted above to run it against my own MySQL server, it runs without error and returns the expected results. Without additional information on the error, I can't tell you why yours is erroring out. There isn't even a MySQL Error Code provided which would give more information.

Ask your provider if they can increase error logging on MySQL to provide more information.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I don't know why it is throwing that error. If I copy and paste the exact query you posted above to run it against my own MySQL server, it runs without error and returns the expected results. Without additional information on the error, I can't tell you why yours is erroring out. There isn't even a MySQL Error Code provided which would give more information.

Ask your provider if they can increase error logging on MySQL to provide more information.

So, I have shifted the forum to another server and changed the domain. But the sitemap rebuild issue is still there. It does not resolve.

Please guide!

Comment

I am not sure why you shifted it to another server. That wasn't a suggested fix and won't fix issues in the database.

We need to know why the error is occurring and it will need more information from your hosting provider.

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I am not sure why you shifted it to another server. That wasn't a suggested fix and won't fix issues in the database.

We need to know why the error is occurring and it will need more information from your hosting provider.
                  Hi Wayne, thanks very much for your help, we wanted to try to neutralize the root cause of the issue through a process of elimination, now we know conclusively that the issue is related to the database, exactly as you suspected! ‚ÄčAlso, we have confirmed that we are running MySQL 5.7.30 and PHP v7.4 (we have tried to test the sitemap build function in AdminCP after downgrading to PHP v7.3 and PHP v7.2 and PHP v7.1 but it still fails every time with the same error as initial posted above).

I have uploaded two error logs to my Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19W...ipzJ1A9cKY-9A5, the "error_log" is from the actual vBulletin forum folder in public_html and the "mysql-log" is from the root of MySQL, as you requested. We have also used the "Check Database" function in cPanel to see if there were any tables with errors, but it was all clean.

Please let me know if you have any other questions? Thanks again

Comment

Hi Wayne Luke hope you've been well! I wanted to kindly circle back, can you please let me know how to fix this issue? I shared everything that was asked for. Thanks again!

Comment

The only clue in the logs provided is that your cache table is marked as crashed and needs to be rebuilt. However, this shouldn't be the case as you shouldn't be using MyISAM database tables. Also if it were the case, then your entire vBulletin site would be down.

They don't tell me anything about why a perfectly valid function is throwing an exception error on your site. We will need a proper support ticket with full access to your server in order to understand what is going on.

Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment