and for reply, i have this error

Click image for larger version

Name:	e2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	4437489

when i try to view my message, it show me this

"

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

"

and seem like many error i have yet to discover. is there a way i can restore the default without affecting my user and topic in my forums?

Those aren't errors. Each post has a node id that it is referenced by in the database. These are sequential and automatically increase with every post.

The first node is moderated when it is posted. Its children would be moderated automatically as well. If you don't have permission to view moderated posts, the URL is invalid.

What specifically is happening in the App?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      Those aren't errors. Each post has a node id that it is referenced by in the database. These are sequential and automatically increase with every post.

The first node is moderated when it is posted. Its children would be moderated automatically as well. If you don't have permission to view moderated posts, the URL is invalid.

What specifically is happening in the App?
      i dont really know. but is there a way to restore to default?

Comment

I don't know why you're seeing what you're seeing. It looks like something is parsing the JSON and showing it to you instead of passing it to the JavaScript so the page can be built properly.

What browser are you using? What extensions and plugins do you have installed in that browser?
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hi. I'm using Firefox.. theres no plugin for the browser. I'm not sure if the update of Firefox affect it

Comment