Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Like I said, you should open a support ticket so we can take a look at the database and your installation.

Leave a comment:

• jskoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Getting pissed won't help solve the issue. If those permissions are as you say, I don't know why your posts are being moderated. Those are the only permissions that set this status automatically regardless of content. We would need access to your server in order to determine what the issue is. You will need to use your existing Support Contract and open a support ticket in the Member's Area.
    Ya. I also don't know why, and also it many error after post new thread and reply.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Getting pissed won't help solve the issue. If those permissions are as you say, I don't know why your posts are being moderated. Those are the only permissions that set this status automatically regardless of content. We would need access to your server in order to determine what the issue is. You will need to use your existing Support Contract and open a support ticket in the Member's Area.

Leave a comment:

• jskoh
    replied
    Hi. Mine skip moderation for topic, replies n attachment set to yes, and spam management was default. But still it was on moderation for topic and reply. What is the fault? Getting piss on this

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There are three usergroup permissions (Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager) that determine whether a post is approved or moderated.

Skip Moderation for Topics
    Skip Moderation for Replies
    Skip Moderation for Posts/Topics With Attachments

These would have to be set to Yes in order to prevent the post from being moderated automatically. If you use custom channel permissions across your site, you will need to check each channel (Channel Management -> Channel Permissions) as well.

Also, if you're using the Spam Management tools (Settings -> Spam Management) and have specified a list of words, make sure they are not common words. Each word in that list is treated separately.

Not sure what you mean by "Reply to set Approved Button". You can approve moderated items by clicking on "Moderated" in the left navigation of your Message Center. This is also available in the Inline Moderation menus available on each topic. Administrators can also reply to a moderated item without approving it.

Leave a comment:

• jskoh
    started a topic topic and reply alway at unapproved

topic and reply alway at unapproved

hi. how do i set auto approved for all topic and replies.. where is the setting for vb5

also there no option for reply to set approved button
    Last edited by jskoh; Mon 16 Mar '20, 2:50am.