Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user registration not possible

Hi,

Just to let you know that registering a new user is not possible (version 5.6.0).
    Clicking the Finish Registration button has no effect.

I will go back to the previous version.

Thank you

Domi

Ps: the list of members doesn't work either.

You must have something going on with your set up because my site is not experiencing these issues.

Comment

I didn't change anything. Version 5.5.6 worked perfectly. I will reinstall the old version. Thank you for your feedback.

I've just installed the new language pack in FR version

Comment

Originally posted by domdom View Post
        Hi,

Just to let you know that registering a new user is not possible (version 5.6.0).
        Clicking the Finish Registration button has no effect.
        Buttons are submitted with Javascript. What is the error in your browser's Javascript console when trying to register?

What browser are you using? Please note that Javascript is being upgraded to modern formatting and classes released in 2015. This code is not compatible with IE11 and that browser is no longer supported. We have considered it Deprecated for a year now.

Ps: the list of members doesn't work either.
        "Doesn't Work" does not help us provide answers. What doesn't work? What are you specifically trying to do? Which list of members?

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I just visited your site. I was able to register a new user named "testuser" without issue. You can delete this user.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hello everybody

I reinstalled vBulletin and everything's back to normal . I have no explanation for this problem.

Regards

Comment