• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by IT_Smart View Post
    Hi, I have the same need, but in vBulletin 4.2.3, I know it is a little bit old, but for company reasons, we can not upgrade right now,
    please guys, could someone point me out to coloring rows in the calendar in this version?
    Thanks in advance.
    I don't have a server capable of running vBulletin 4.2.5 at the moment. However, I believe you can create different calendars and assign colors to them. Should be in the AdminCP. If not, then you would need a custom addon.

Leave a comment:

• IT_Smart

• IT_Smart
    replied
    Hi, I have the same need, but in vBulletin 4.2.3, I know it is a little bit old, but for company reasons, we can not upgrade right now,
    please guys, could someone point me out to coloring rows in the calendar in this version?
    Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• rob@audiomixclub.com
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much for your help! I very much appreciate you!
  • Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I meant 5.6.0. You will have to be patient and wait until your site is upgraded to 5.6.0 this week.

• rob@audiomixclub.com
    commented on 's reply
    I am hosted on vBCloud and V5.5.6. when I open AdminCP and click on "Channel Management" I don't find Event Highlights?
  • Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This was added in vBulletin 5.6.0. You can create different event highlights in the AdminCP under Channel Management -> Event Highlights. Each highlight allows you to set a background and foreground color for the calendar module. You can also use different permissions to control who can create the different types of events. Then when you create an event on the front-end you can select from the list of highlights that you have permission to use.

If you click on Calendar above and look at March, you should see this in action.
    Wayne Luke
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 9 Mar '20, 12:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• rob@audiomixclub.com
    started a topic Calendar - Event colors

Calendar - Event colors

I am hoping their is a way for the events showing in the calendar to have different colors. Right now each line that shows the event is the same color. It would be super helpful if each event line across the calendar had a different color. Is there a way this can be adjusted? Thank you in advance.