X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by amonline View Post

Type something... hit enter... continue typing. iOS Safari. I think it’s when the first word contains an apostrophe... such as They’re, They’ve, etc. I’ve only noticed it when the second line starts with something like the above
    Will try this when I have time later today. However, it is most likely a bug in the editor itself as vBulletin does not do much when users are typing. It is left it to the editor. However, if I can recreate it, I will report it.

Leave a comment:

• amonline
    replied
    That worked. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4A942557-3760-42AA-9050-B0FEC24E8D31.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	4443116
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• amonline
    replied
    Originally posted by amonline View Post
    ...random insertion of two apostrophes on a first new line break in the reply box on iOS...
    Type something... hit enter... continue typing. iOS Safari. I think it’s when the first word contains an apostrophe... such as They’re, They’ve, etc. I’ve only noticed it when the second line starts with something like the above

The other part I asked was to see if something had been changed. I haven’t changed my “settings”. I’ll look at the new options.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don’t see two apostrophes in Safari.Click image for larger version

Name:	830AED4D-EE0C-475C-8A51-4CC51F2D49FA.png
Views:	42
Size:	325.8 KB
ID:	4443105

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can control moderator notifications on your Notifications tab in your User Settings. This is a new feature so we're waiting on feedback from their operation.

I haven't heard of anyone else getting two apostrophes in iOS Safari. This just started happening? Seems like a bug if it happens to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• amonline
    replied
    Since this wasn’t closed, I’m coming back to the topic for a new related issue...

I’m not sure if this is new to v5.6.2, but I now get “notifications” AND “moderation” notifications. When something has been moderated, it’s not clearing the “additional notification”, forcing us to visit another section to dismiss those notices that have already been performed. I don’t even remember these being there before, but they may just have not shown in the notifications drop down until now. Regardless, they were not there in the notification area once moderated topics were taken care of.

Additionally, what’s up with this random insertion of two apostrophes on a first new line break in the reply box on iOS Safari?! I’m getting sick of having to back up and delete these every time I want to post a reply.

Leave a comment:

• amonline
    replied
    This can be closed.

Thanks for the feature!

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    replied
    We allow campaigning for votes.
    Looks like we got one more

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    We allow campaigning for votes.

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Are we allowed to keep bumping this for more votes?

https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-20102

Leave a comment:

• amonline
    commented on 's reply
    Voted. Commented. Thanks for the request!

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    I can vote but it doesn't count as much.

• Carrfixr
    commented on 's reply
    Is Wayne allowed to vote? lol

• Mrs.T
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely, been asking for this for a long time. Very happy 😊

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    It's a good idea. I don't know whether I'll ever use it or not but I voted for it.