Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Birthdays do not show in the Calendar on vBulletin 5. I believe there is an open improvement/feature request for that in Bug Genie.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I have a similar problem - no birthdays in the calendar, but manually created events are shown. Do you need to do something specific in order to populate the calendar with birthdays from users who allow it? I have test users with fully viewable birthday and age set in the profile, as well as belonging to a usergroup that has "Birthdays viewable", but nothing is shown.

Leave a comment:

• zkengle
    replied
    Must be it. His profile shows his age, but not his birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Does he allow his birthday to be shown in is his personal account settings? There is an option on the profile page that would allow a user to hide their birthday from others.

Leave a comment:

• User Birthday not Appearing in "Today's Birthdays" module

One of my forum members is not showing up in 'Today's Birthdays" module. Hes a good friend of mine, so I know its his birthday. And I checked the AdminCP to make sure he put in the right birthday, which he did. He's a member of two usergroups, both of which have "Birthdays Viewable" set to "yes". One other person is currently showing as having a birthday today, so the module does seem to work. So, what gives?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X