User Birthday not Appearing in "Today's Birthdays" module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Birthday not Appearing in "Today's Birthdays" module

One of my forum members is not showing up in 'Today's Birthdays" module. Hes a good friend of mine, so I know its his birthday. And I checked the AdminCP to make sure he put in the right birthday, which he did. He's a member of two usergroups, both of which have "Birthdays Viewable" set to "yes". One other person is currently showing as having a birthday today, so the module does seem to work. So, what gives?
    Vote for Features!!
    * Member Lists in Groups *
    * Mass Private Messages to Groups and Usergroups *

Does he allow his birthday to be shown in is his personal account settings? There is an option on the profile page that would allow a user to hide their birthday from others.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Must be it. His profile shows his age, but not his birthday.
      Vote for Features!!
      * Member Lists in Groups *
      * Mass Private Messages to Groups and Usergroups *

Comment

I have a similar problem - no birthdays in the calendar, but manually created events are shown. Do you need to do something specific in order to populate the calendar with birthdays from users who allow it? I have test users with fully viewable birthday and age set in the profile, as well as belonging to a usergroup that has "Birthdays viewable", but nothing is shown.

Comment

Birthdays do not show in the Calendar on vBulletin 5. I believe there is an open improvement/feature request for that in Bug Genie.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X