Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zkengle
    commented on 's reply
    Not a problem at all! You gave me enough information that I could attempt to troubleshoot the rest. Much appreciated.

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like I failed to copy part of the CSS. Fingers faster than brain. Sorry about that.

• zkengle
    replied
    Thank you! Didn't work at first, but adding this at the beginning worked: .inlinemod_highlight .b-post__body,

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Use CSS to override the default CSS. Simply change the HEX value of the color as needed. Add the entire code to your css_additional.css template.

.stream-view .inlinemod-item.inlinemod_highlight,
    .topic-list .inlinemod-item.inlinemod_highlight,
    .blog-conversation-content-widget.conversation-content-widget .list-container.stream-view .list-item.conversation-starter.inlinemod-item.inlinemod_highlight,
    .blog-conversation-content-widget.conversation-content-widget .list-container.stream-view .list-item.conversation-starter.inlinemod-item.inlinemod_highlight .list-item-body-wrapper {
    background:#D6E8EF !important;
    }

Leave a comment:

• zkengle
    started a topic Changing Inline Mod Highlight Color?

Changing Inline Mod Highlight Color?

In my new 'dark theme', whenever a moderator or admin selects a post to move, edit, etc, the highlighted post is hard to read. Using the web inspector I found the .inlinemod_highlight code in the templates (css_global.css, css_b_post.css, & css_b_post.css), and instead of a stylevar, it seems to be hardcoded to be #D6E8EF. Looks like there are some code comments about needing to update it and assign it a style var. What is the best way to go about changing this color to be something darker, such as #394E8A? CSS code? Just change the three templates?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	4436115

Thanks for putting up with my dumb questions. I feel like I'm slowly learning.