No human verification on contact form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No human verification on contact form

It is checked in admin panel for contact form but no verification captcha rendered on contact form

Please advise

Are you logged in? Does the usergroup require human verification?

It will only show for Usergroups which require human verification. In a default install, this is guest users. Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

You are correct.

however, found these issues -

logging into admin panel doesn’t work (It goes back to admin login form with no error message) until I first login in the front end. Then just refreshing admincp page automatically logs me into admin panel without any login. What is the purpose of login form in admin panel? In previous versions, admin panel login form used to work as expected.

also, logging out in admin panel does not log me out in front end. I need to log out in the front end separately. This is different from how it used to work.

Comment

When accessing the AdminCP are you using the domain set as the forum url in the AdminCP?

If you visit from another URL that redirects, you will not get logged in. However, a cpsession record will be created in the database. When you visit the front-end then you will be directed to the proper URL and the login should work. Your session and cpsession records will be linked and the system will see that you have previously logged into the AdminCP.

When logging out from the AdminCP, we kill the cpsession records not the session. The session record is what keeps you logged into the front-end. This is by design.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment