X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    southstar86

• southstar86
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, I know this post is somewhat old now, but I am having a similar issue. I uploaded a style but it does not show in style manager. It looks correct in the DB, and if I manually type in URL param for the style id, I am able to preview it and everything looks correct. It just won't show up in style manager.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I thought I already provided the support you wanted in my previous reply.

I can see the problem with the Article Page. To fix this, click "Edit Page" and put the modules where you want them to be. I have no idea how you want your modules to appear so even if I edited the page, it wouldn't be to your liking.

I cannot recreate the other issues as a guest user. LInks to the articles work and where guests have permission to view attachments, they can.

Leave a comment:

• Tariq M. Waheed

• Tariq M. Waheed
    replied
    [QUOTE=Tariq M. Waheed;n4436296]Yes Sir after the new upgrade now on my article page pictures are broken as well as some of my pictures on my forum I also have a problem my content slider pictures are not showing and my article links are not working for my guest to see can I get help with this please.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    There should probably be a mechanism to import/export pages. I though there was a issue reported against this but can't seem to find it currently. Only one for screenlayouts and one for modules. However, those are merely components of a page.
  • Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can reassign your custom layout and move the modules on your article forum. I can't do that because I have no idea how you want the page to look. Using Site Builder, it would probably take less time to fix than to discuss. Step 22 would not repair whatever happened here.

As a guest, I can view your articles. Though many are just links to others sites and you use an addon to hide anything but the first post. Images aren't showing because it appears that guests do not have permissions to download attachments. All images uploaded to your site are also attachments.

Leave a comment:

• Tariq M. Waheed

• Tariq M. Waheed
    replied
    Yes Sir after the new upgrade now on my article page pictures are broken as well as some of my pictures on my forum I also have a problem my content slider pictures are not showing and my article links are not working for my guest to see can I get help with this please with this please
    Tariq M. Waheed
    Last edited by Tariq M. Waheed; Fri 6 Mar '20, 10:33am.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Visiting your site, it appears that you've finished the upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Tariq M. Waheed

• Tariq M. Waheed
    replied
    I tried to upgrade I keep getting this message.

Action Required

Unexpected Text:

{"errors":[["unexpected_error","invalid_page_url"]]}

Script: final
    Step: 22

display_errors off is off on the server.

Upgrading to 5.6.0

95%

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should have display_errors off on a production server. However, I changed something in your /core/includes/config.php file to alleviate the issue.

In regards to importing and XML file. The problems seem to be related to importing styles with a GUID and/or the Master style. Both of these situations should be avoided. Some fixes will be added to the next version to help alleviate these issues.

Leave a comment:

• Tariq M. Waheed

• Tariq M. Waheed
    replied
    • Upgrading to 5.6.0
      85%

Upgrade Progress
    • Processing XML
    • Template Group: CSS
    • Finished importing style 'Wood'.
    • Step 16 - Import Done
    • Step 17 - Resetting cache
    • Step 18 - Skipping step, not needed
    • Step 19 - Import the password schemes
    • Step 20 - Adding default notification category & type data.
    • Step 21 - Check for updated phrases.
    • Merge template changes
    • Processed 0 records starting at 0
    • Template merges complete. Rebuilding style information. This could take a while...
    • Step 22 - Unexpected Text:
      <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Use of undefined constant NO_IMPORT_DOTS - assumed 'NO_IMPORT_DOTS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in <b>/home/hapi/public_html/core/includes/config.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br /> {"errors":[["unexpected_error","invalid_page_url"]]}

vBulletin v5.6.0, Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
    • Template merges complete. Rebuilding style information. This could take a while...
    • Step 22 - Unexpected Text:
      <br /> <b>Warning</b>: Use of undefined constant NO_IMPORT_DOTS - assumed 'NO_IMPORT_DOTS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in <b>/home/hapi/public_html/core/includes/config.php</b> on line <b>30</b><br /> {"errors":[["unexpected_error","invalid_page_url"]]}

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We're already working on the issue. An additional ticket wouldn't be worthwhile at this point.

Leave a comment:

• napy8gen

• napy8gen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    napy8gen
    napy8gen What is the CSS you added? What version of MYSQL and PHP are you using?
    MYSQL 5.6.45
    PHP 7.1.33

And below Attached is the Tariq Waheed my customer, PHP and MYSQL in the dashboard which I saved last week, right now I cannot access the admincp today it is now system error.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SharedScreenshot - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.4 KB ID:	4436001

Css Added is just an a link color with a comment on top of it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<style name="Wood" vbversion="5.5.6" product="vbulletin" type="custom" dateline="1550539385">
    <guid>vbulletin-theme-wood-writable-5c6b5a7a361176.23008824</guid>
    <templategroup name="CSS">
    <template name="css_additional.css" templatetype="template" date="1582951107" username="Tech" version="5.5.6"><![CDATA[/*-- added one line --*/
    a{color:red}]]></template>
    </templategroup>
    <stylevardfns>
    </stylevardfns>
    <stylevars>
    </stylevars>
    </style>

Do you want me to ask Tariq to fill the support ticket now?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    napy8gen
    napy8gen What is the CSS you added? What version of MYSQL and PHP are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Seems to be a bug if there are no search conditions. That is a legacy file but there were some changes in October 2019 so a bug may have crept in.

https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...sues/VBV-20071

There is a workaround by removing the AND in the line of code below:
    Code:
    templatetype IN('template', 'replacement') AND
    This is approximately line 1328 in /core/includes/adminfunctions_template.php.
    Wayne Luke
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 2 Mar '20, 10:26am.

Leave a comment:

• napy8gen

• napy8gen
    replied
    I edited one of the default vbulletin theme "Wood", add a line in css_additional.css to replicate the problem. Download and re-upload it with a different name it shown another "confirm action" form with this description: To overwrite the existing style, please re-upload the XML file and continue with a choose file button.

Using that form I just browse again the style and decide dto overwrite anyway. Then it don't do anything(The Wood style don't get overwrite) but now all the test uploads from yesterday appears but the all the styles are broken if we open the edit templates to see one of the style.

There are 2 notices.

Error Invalid SQL: SELECT templateid, IF(((t1.title LIKE '%.css') AND (t1.title NOT like 'css_%')), CONCAT('csslegacy_', t1.title), title) AS title, styleid, templatetype, dateline, username FROM template AS t1 WHERE templatetype IN('template', 'replacement') AND AND title NOT IN('dummy entry') ORDER BY title;

Exception trace:
    ## /home/hapi/public_html/core/vb/database.php(1208) Exception Thrown #0 /home/hapi/public_html/core/vb/database/mysqli.php(249): vB_Database->halt() #1 /home/hapi/public_html/core/vb/database.php(576): vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query(true, Object(mysqli)) #2 /home/hapi/public_html/core/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(1329): vB_Database->query_read('Invalid SQL:\r\n\n...') #3 /home/hapi/public_html/core/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(1111): print_style_get_templates(Object(vB_Database_MySQLi), Array, Array, Array, '', 0) #4 /home/hapi/public_html/core/admincp/template.php(2991): print_style(205, Array) #5 /home/hapi/public_html/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(144): require_once('/home/hapi/publ...') #6 /home/hapi/public_html/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/relay.php(33): Api_Interface_Collapsed->relay('admincp/templat...') #7 /home/hapi/public_html/index.php(74): vB5_Frontend_Controller_Relay->admincp('template.php') #8 {main}

and

Got error "invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache" while trying to process error "Invalid SQL: SELECT templateid, IF(((t1.title LIKE '%.css') AND (t1.title NOT like 'css_%')), CONCAT('csslegacy_', t1.title), title) AS title, styleid, templatetype, dateline, username FROM template AS t1 WHERE templatetype IN('template', 'replacement') AND AND title NOT IN('dummy entry') ORDER BY title;"

Screenshot attached.

If we rebuild style it went system error blank page message.
    A System Error has occured.

The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.
    Now at the bottom style manager got 2 notices

An unexpected error was returned: 'invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache'
    and

Got error "invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache" while trying to process error "invalid_query_parameters for saveDbCache"
    Attached Files
    napy8gen
    Last edited by napy8gen; Fri 28 Feb '20, 9:05pm.

Leave a comment: