Clear All

• title channel color

Hello

I want to put channel titles in color so on
    channel manager >> my channel >> title
    I put the code
    Code:
    <font color = "# 3366FF"> my channel </font>
    In the list of forums it appears well with the color but when I click on it I get this
    In the title of the tab of my web browser I see the html code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	codecolor.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	4435307

How can I make sure he doesn't see himself
    thanks in advance

You would need to use CSS and / or style variables for this. Take out the code you added, that's not how to do it.

Firstly, are you wanting to change the colour of ALL forum channels to the same color?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      You would need to use CSS and / or style variables for this. Take out the code you added, that's not how to do it.

Firstly, are you wanting to change the colour of ALL forum channels to the same color?
      Hello,

No I don't want to change the color of all channels I want to change the color of some channels only

Comment

up plz

Comment

Don't use HTML in titles. It isn't allowed.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

OK, thanks. It's a shame because on vb4 we could.

Comment

vBulletin 4 is over a decade old and uses what are considered to be obsolete standards today. Back then, CSS had less support among dominant browsers. A lot has changed in a decade. With those changes come new coding standards and learning curves.

You can target forum titles with CSS to change their color, font, size, background, etc...

Take this code snippet:
              Code:
              <tr class="forum-item main" id="forum19" data-channel-id="19" data-lastcontent="1503521008" data-readtime="1582914196">
                  <td class="cell-forum">
                      <div class="forum-wrapper">
                          <div class="forum-info forum-info-has-rss">
                              <span class="icon b-icon b-icon__speech-double-large--gray h-left" title="Contains no unread posts"></span>
                              <a href="https://forums.rabidbadger.io/rabidbadger-community/news-and-events" class="forum-title">News and Events</a>
                              <div class="forum-desc">Information about Rabid Badger Systems and the community.</div>
                          </div>
              This is from the News & Events forum on the cloud site linked in my signature. If you look at the TR row, you will see that it has the CSS ID of forum19. So if I target the forum-title class within that element, I can change the output. Here is some example code:

Code:
              #forum19 a.forum-title {font-size: 18px; color: orange; font-weight:bold}
              You can see it in action (for a short period of time at least by clicking the Rabid Badger link in my signature.

To get the node ID(s) for your channels, look at the Channel Manager in the AdminCP. Add that to the word forum to adapt this for your site.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

ok thank you very much it works very well.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X