Topic sharing icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic sharing icons

Is there any way to change sharing icons on postbit? They taking a bit to much space and doesn't really look nice. I was thinking If I can make them round. Thanks.

up

Comment

It is all controlled by CSS. The default CSS can be found in the css_b_sharing_menu.css template. You would have to override this CSS with your own custom CSS to alter the shape, change it from a vertical list to a horizontal list, and hide the text.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        It is all controlled by CSS. The default CSS can be found in the css_b_sharing_menu.css template. You would have to override this CSS with your own custom CSS to alter the shape, change it from a vertical list to a horizontal list, and hide the text.
        thanks, will give a try

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          I pretty much managed to make it how I want it, but I have now an issue:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-25 044039.png
Views:	62
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	4435401

How I can hide those (share, tweet) text ? I'm a bit struggling here.

Thanks

Comment

The easiest way would be to update the facebook_share and twitter_tweet phrases and translate them to contain a single space.

Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases would be the easiest way to find them.

Probably a cleaner method using CSS but I haven't researched it.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment