• Show
Clear All

• Hectorsky
    replied
    I haven't tried with an other browser yet anyway,

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Not really a bug but it seems like a browser issue. The system doesn't reload the page when you dismiss notifications so your css_additional.css can be overwritten if the system has to load CSS for some reason. It is how browsers work and how CSS is designed. When you reload the page, your CSS should go back to how you customized it. If you don't want your CSS to be overridden with new CSS, then you need to add !important at the end of your attributes. This can cause a performance issue with your browser if overused.

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

I would say the best first step would be to log it as bug in the tracker so it can be tested...a video would certainly help if you can.

Reason is, from what you describe it would need to be looked at by the developers.
    Yes Mark, I'll definitely do a video

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Faustvasea97 View Post

I know what you mean, but is still a bug which need to be fixed. Probably I'll make a video.
    ​​​​​​
    I would say the best first step would be to log it as bug in the tracker so it can be tested...a video would certainly help if you can.

Reason is, from what you describe it would need to be looked at by the developers.

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied

I can't reproduce anything of this nature, but we did also request a screenshot of the issue.

As I understand it from your description, it's just custom css that isn't loading, not all css, and it only occurs when there are large numbers of notifications and you clear them individually, but very quickly.

If you believe it to be an actual fault in the software then please raise a bug in the tracker: https://tracker.vbulletin.com

However, to set expectations, if it's as you describe this is going to be seen as very minor.

It's possible though that your server simply can't handle the multiple requests in very quick succession. I don't think the software is really designed with this use case in mind, if there are lots of notifications and you want to dismiss them all very quickly there is a 'Dismiss All' button.

However, raising it as a bug would be worthwhile so it can be properly tested.
    I know what you mean, but is still a bug which need to be fixed. Probably I'll make a video.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Faustvasea97 View Post
    Any news about this bug?
    I can't reproduce anything of this nature, but we did also request a screenshot of the issue.

As I understand it from your description, it's just custom css that isn't loading, not all css, and it only occurs when there are large numbers of notifications and you clear them individually, but very quickly.

If you believe it to be an actual fault in the software then please raise a bug in the tracker: https://tracker.vbulletin.com

However, to set expectations, if it's as you describe this is going to be seen as very minor.

It's possible though that your server simply can't handle the multiple requests in very quick succession. I don't think the software is really designed with this use case in mind, if there are lots of notifications and you want to dismiss them all very quickly there is a 'Dismiss All' button.

However, raising it as a bug would be worthwhile so it can be properly tested.

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    Any news about this bug?

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    What is the issue you're actually seeing?

Can you please post a screenshot?

What are the exact steps to reproduce?
    You can reproduce if you have a lot of notifications on your board. And when you trying to dismiss them quickly one by one, then all CSS you have on css_additional dissappears for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What is the issue you're actually seeing?

Can you please post a screenshot?

What are the exact steps to reproduce?

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    More pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    If you press F12 in your browser, you should get the Developer Tools within your browser. Select the Console tab then close multiple notifications. Are there any errors showing in there relating to CSS when you get the style-less page?
    How can I fix it?

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    If you press F12 in your browser, you should get the Developer Tools within your browser. Select the Console tab then close multiple notifications. Are there any errors showing in there relating to CSS when you get the style-less page?
    This is what I got. That's not from my CSS, it's vbulletin bug
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    replied
    Hi Trevor, I will test it after work. But idk if its from my css, because I already deleted a lot of CSS code.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky
    started a topic [Bug / Issue] Notification bug

Notification bug

Morning. I having an issue with my notifications. When I'm closing multiple notifications simultaneously, all my css dissappearing for some reason. Any ideas why or advise how I can fix this problem?
    Last edited by Hectorsky; Sun 23 Feb '20, 9:18pm.