Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHP Module Not Available after move from Cloud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zkengle
    replied
    That seems to have done the trick. Thanks Wayne, much appreciated! Now to see if I can get the Instagram module to work.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You probably have a table prefix defined and need to update the query to account for it. The prefix is probably vb_ so it would become vb_widget.

However, I ran this on a backup of my own Cloud site. The widget isn't in the database. It should be added if you run the upgrade scripts on it. Upload the /core/install directory and point your browser to /core/install/upgrade.php. It should jump to the final steps and reimport all the defaults. This shouldn't affect other customizations that you have made.

Leave a comment:

• zkengle
    replied
    Code:
    An error occurred while attempting to execute your query. The following information was returned.
    error number: 1146
    error desc: Table 'tearjerk_vbulletin.widget' doesn't exist

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What does this query on your database return?

Code:
    SELECT * FROM widget WHERE template="widget_php"

Leave a comment:

• zkengle
    replied
    All of those Admin permissions are set to 'Yes'

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Edit your Administrator permissions in the AdminCP and make sure all of them are set to Yes. Administrators on Cloud have a more limited set of permissions. The code bases are the same. The only way to secure cloud is by controlling access.

Usergroups -> Administrator Permissions.

Leave a comment:

• zkengle
    replied
    No, it goes.... Display Template... Friends... Page Title... Related Topics... Search...

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    You don't see it between "friends" and "page title"?

Leave a comment:

• zkengle
    started a topic PHP Module Not Available after move from Cloud.

PHP Module Not Available after move from Cloud.

Now that I've moved from cloud to hosted, I still cannot find a PHP module in Site Builder. Is that not available any longer?
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 24 Feb '20, 11:48am. Reason: Moved to a new topic for better discussion of this issue.