• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Hectorsky

• Hectorsky
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    No... IMagick (PHP CLASS) is the best.

The ImageMagick 6 option is actually being replaced with the IMagick option and will be removed in a future version.
    Sadly is not available on my server, si I'll have ti ask my webhosting provider. Thanks .

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    No... IMagick (PHP CLASS) is the best.

The ImageMagick 6 option is actually being replaced with the IMagick option and will be removed in a future version.

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky

• Hectorsky
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    If you have resizing turned on (recommended and default) and a valid image processing library selected, then it will resize images to the sizes listed in your AdminCP under Attachments -> Attachment Type Manager.

You make sure that resizing is turned on under Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options. You can make sure that a valid image processing library is selected under Settings -> Options -> Image Settings. All servers should have GD available. This gives you the basics.

For the best image processing, we recommend using the IMagick (PHP Class) library. However, this isn't installed on all servers. You would have to have your hosting provider confirm this is available before selecting it.
    Thanks a lot Wayne, so Image Magick 6 is the best for the forum performance and image quality ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If you have resizing turned on (recommended and default) and a valid image processing library selected, then it will resize images to the sizes listed in your AdminCP under Attachments -> Attachment Type Manager.

You make sure that resizing is turned on under Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options. You can make sure that a valid image processing library is selected under Settings -> Options -> Image Settings. All servers should have GD available. This gives you the basics.

For the best image processing, we recommend using the IMagick (PHP Class) library. However, this isn't installed on all servers. You would have to have your hosting provider confirm this is available before selecting it.

Leave a comment:

• Hectorsky

• Hectorsky
    started a topic How does vbulletin 5 processsing images

How does vbulletin 5 processsing images

Hi. I would like to know how vbulletin 5 processsing and store uploaded large photos? Does it's reduce their sizes once it's uploaded to the server? Thanks