Somewhere In A 100 Page Thread Is An Unpublished Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhere In A 100 Page Thread Is An Unpublished Post

Are we still expected to sift through every page looking for it? Its the only way to remove the little icon us forum owners and admins have to look at.

Is there not an easier way? I understand i should have seen it when it first appeared. But i have been unable to invest the time on a daily basis. And we are really busy so pages add up quickly.

Cheers

If it's an unapproved post you should see it in Notifications > Moderation.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      If it's an unapproved post you should see it in Notifications > Moderation.
      They are almost always deleted posts.

Comment

You can search for unpublished/soft deleted posts in the AdminCP under Node Tools -> Move or Prune.

If your version of vBulletin 5 does not list these functions, you will need to upgrade in order to obtain them.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          You can search for unpublished/soft deleted posts in the AdminCP under Node Tools -> Move or Prune.

If your version of vBulletin 5 does not list these functions, you will need to upgrade in order to obtain them.
          Thanks Wayne. Its actually in the notification area. Deleted posts. I had no idea we had that there. I had 25 pages of deleted posts that were littering my personal view of the forum with those little caution icons. Its always annoyed me.

Was this ability always there?

Anyways im so happy this is there now. I used to go through page after page trying to locate the one post that needed my attention.

Comment

We haven't changed the basic Message Center functionality for a long time so it was probably there already.

I am glad you found a solution that works for you.
            Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 3 Feb '20, 8:54am.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X