Can Likes be suspended in selected threads/topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Likes be suspended in selected threads/topics

I think this is a long shot but some of my members use the likes system for voting in a monthly photo competition. You post your entries during the month and then during the first couple of weeks following all members can like up to three photos and those 'likes' are used as votes.

It would be really handy to limit likes for that thread until voting starts. I can't see any such option but I thought I'd ask.

Hiding the like button might work but again it would have to be in that one thread only.

Alternatively - is there any other form of rating an individual post that could be used?

As I said - probably a long-shot!

By the way, the vBulletin 5 standard smilies are dreadful, so the implementation of the standard emojis in 5.5.6 is great - so why aren't they enabled here?

There is no way to turn off likes on a per topic basis. There is no other post rating system at this time.

By the way, the vBulletin 5 standard smilies are dreadful, so the implementation of the standard emojis in 5.5.6 is great - so why aren't they enabled here?
    This site doesn't support UTF8MB4 at the moment. We are working on it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X