No announcement yet.

Can't Paste Anything

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't Paste Anything

    Every since the update to 5.5.6, none of my users can paste anything into an original post. When they do, they get the error "An unexpected error was returned: 'invalid_page_url'". They can paste in comments with no problems, but not in any original post.

    However, if they first click the "source" button in the menu above the post window, they can paste just fine.

    This occurs in all channels
    This occurs with all usergroups
    This occurs about 80% of the time...while the other 20% of the time...there are no issues with posting.

    No settings were changed, other than the installation (which was automatic) of 5.5.6 yesterday.

  • #2
    Does the issue occur if they clear their web browser's cache?
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.


    Related Topics