Average ticket wait time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Average ticket wait time

We're in our ninth day waiting for a reply about migrating to the vBulletin Cloud, which we purchased weeks ago. What is typical wait time and how can we communicate without being pushed to the bottom of the list?
    Last edited by JLChane; Yesterday, 10:54am.

Normally it works in a couple of days but I also have a ticket hanging in the air right now that i would need resolved. Would be good to hear what time is to be expected right now!

Comment

Originally posted by pmquist View Post
      Normally it works in a couple of days but I also have a ticket hanging in the air right now that i would need resolved. Would be good to hear what time is to be expected right now!
      Anything yet? Still nothing here.

Pay and then nothing. A strange way to do things.

Comment

I was helped today. I guess it was bad luck asking the question when they were in the middle of the 5.5.6 release. Without knowing, but guessing that there is a lot of pressure right when releasing a new version.

Comment

Hello,

I am looking at your ticket now and trying to figure out where the hold up is. If possible, I'll see if I can put it into my schedule and complete it as soon as I can.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Resolved, thank you.

Comment