Show Entire post from certain forum on page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Site Builder] Show Entire post from certain forum on page

Hello, please excuse me if this has been asked in the past, I have searched for a solution for a few days with no luck. I have also searched the forum to no avail.

I want to set up a page that will pull all topic from a certain forum and show the topic IN FULL on that page.

i know this can be done via the search Module BUT this will only show a few lines of a post.

also I want to be able to have links at the bottom of each post that will link directly to the post and not a search result.

I have played around and sat on this for countless of hours and if anyone can help me further it would be much appreciated.

There is no mechanism to show the entirety of a single post on a page outside of the conversation detail. The best option would be to link directly to the post where you want people to discover it. You can get direct URL to any post by clicking on the Post Number in the upper right corner of the post.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks, if it's not possible then I can stop trying to get this to work, many thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X