Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vb 5.5.5 -> 5.5.6, Customized template(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vb 5.5.5 -> 5.5.6, Customized template(s)

On first page it finds 14 custimized templates

Code:

Out-of-Date Custom Templates Found!
    There are currently 14 customized template(s) that need to be updated or reverted. Some sections of vBulletin may not function if you do not do this! Click here to view these templates!
    When I click to view them it finds none

Code:
    The templates shown on this page have been updated in the default template set since you customized them.

It may be necessary for you to revert the custom templates, or otherwise check that they fully support vBulletin 5.5.6. If you do not do this, some sections of vBulletin may not function! Please see the release announcements at the vBulletin.com Forums for more information.
    I do not have any custimized templates. I use stylevars for everything.

Dismiss the alert.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I am very sorry but there is no way to dismiss it. Usally there is a dismiss-button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Greenshot 2020-02-02 07.31.15.png
Views:	48
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	4433352
      Attached Files

Comment

Not sure why the dismiss button was removed or if I am misremembering it.

You will have to go to the link that is there and either process the templates or click the revert button for them. Since you don't see any modified templates, put your site into debug mode to view all available styles. If a list of templates show up on that page while in debug mode, reverting them is probably the best option. That will ensure they are inherited properly from their parents.

Do not make any changes to the MASTER style in debug mode.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment