Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to delete conversation detail module

Hi,

I don't know how I insterted the conversation detail module in my main page and I'm not able to delete it. Trash icon doesn't appear when it does in other kind of modules. I can edit and move the module but not delete.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Haga clic en la imagen para ver una versión más grande  Nombre:	Captura.JPG Visitas:	0 Size:	20,4 KB ID:	4429687
    Thanks .

It’s on the main page by default and cannot be removed.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I think something must be wrong. This is what is shown in that module:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anotación 2019-12-16 190049.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	4429711
      Any help? Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

This should only be on Channel Pages. As a system module, I am not sure how you got it on the /homepage either. You should be able to delete it by putting the site into debug mode.

Unless you changed your homepage to /forum/. Then it belongs there. Making sure the forum channel act as a category in the Channel Manager.

If that doesn't work, you can restore all of the default pages to their original status using tools.php.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks Wayne. I was also looking for a way to revert every page to its initial layout, so I'll try directly the tool.

Comment