Member not receiving email notifications to "followed" posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member not receiving email notifications to "followed" posts

I have went in and checked his settings, I have confirmed his email, what else can I do? He has complained multiple times about this feature not working. Nothing I've had him try has fixed it, and my efforts have had zero results...

Originally posted by Para45acp View Post
    I have went in and checked his settings, I have confirmed his email, what else can I do? He has complained multiple times about this feature not working. Nothing I've had him try has fixed it, and my efforts have had zero results...
    Does it work for everyone else? If so, the emails are probably getting blocked by his email provider. He would have to speak to them about that.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

His provider can be blocking your emails if they don't trust your site's email account. Or they could send them to SPAM automatically. Do you have Reverse DNS and DMARC setup for your outgoing email?

Your hosting provider can assist with these.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thank you...I will check on that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X