• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Mrs blueskyracer

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    These are informational only.

1) You would moderate posts on your front-end by clicking on "Notifications" and then Moderation.
    2) Queued emails don't need to be reviewed before they are sent. These are system generated emails. If you wish you can process the queue by running the Scheduled Task under Scheduled Tasks -> Scheduled Task Manager. You can turn the queue off under Settings -> Options -> Email Settings. It is only recommended to do this if you are using SMTP to send email.
    1) that is what I thought however there is nothing there to moderate. There is still one item showing as needing moderation on the Admin Control Panel.
    2) Guess my timing was just right on seeing that it is now gone.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    These are informational only.

1) You would moderate posts on your front-end by clicking on "Notifications" and then Moderation.
    2) Queued emails don't need to be reviewed before they are sent. These are system generated emails. If you wish you can process the queue by running the Scheduled Task under Scheduled Tasks -> Scheduled Task Manager. You can turn the queue off under Settings -> Options -> Email Settings. It is only recommended to do this if you are using SMTP to send email.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer

• Mrs blueskyracer
    started a topic Admin Panel Items

Admin Panel Items

In my V Bulletin control panel I see two things that I need to manage but can't seem to access. on says Posts to Moderate 1, I can't access anywhere that I know of to moderate said post of clear the message. #2 Number of Queued Emails - 1. I can't seem to find where the emails are queued and need to be reviewed and release. Anyone here that can answer that?