• Show
Clear All

• Charles A
    replied
    Aha, I see it. It is already ReCaptcha V2.Thanks! @Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    This is Settings -> Options -> Human Verification Options.

You change the verification type under Settings -> Human Verification Manager. Different page.

• Charles A
    replied
    Hi. This is partly a test to see if I can actually post here now. Cool, I can. Also, I just checked this for our forum, and I don't see reCaptcha v2. I see this:Click image for larger version  Name:	Human Verification Options v5.5.5.png Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	4428081

Leave a comment:

• w4term4n
    replied
    Changes made, thank you very much @Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should switch from the old obsolete Image verification to ReCaptcha V2 in the AdminCP under Settings -> Human Verification Manager. This will help reduce non-human registrations.

You can also take advantage of the Anti-spam tools under Settings -> Spam Settings. To find out more about each option, click the question mark to the right of the option.

Leave a comment:

• w4term4n
    started a topic [Resolved] Russian bots?

Russian bots?

I have been receiving new user registrations all of them of Russian origin for about a week; My site is Spanish so it's really strange xD. So I guess it's all bot accounts. Should I worry? I hope you are not registering and at any given time all bot accounts begin to be spammed in the forum ...

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X