• Show
Clear All

• Charles A
    replied
    Aha, I see it. It is already ReCaptcha V2.Thanks! @Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    This is Settings -> Options -> Human Verification Options.

You change the verification type under Settings -> Human Verification Manager. Different page.

• Charles A
    replied
    Hi. This is partly a test to see if I can actually post here now. Cool, I can. Also, I just checked this for our forum, and I don't see reCaptcha v2. I see this:Click image for larger version  Name:	Human Verification Options v5.5.5.png Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	4428081

Leave a comment:

• w4term4n
    replied
    Changes made, thank you very much @Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should switch from the old obsolete Image verification to ReCaptcha V2 in the AdminCP under Settings -> Human Verification Manager. This will help reduce non-human registrations.

You can also take advantage of the Anti-spam tools under Settings -> Spam Settings. To find out more about each option, click the question mark to the right of the option.

Leave a comment:

• w4term4n
    started a topic [Resolved] Russian bots?

Russian bots?

I have been receiving new user registrations all of them of Russian origin for about a week; My site is Spanish so it's really strange xD. So I guess it's all bot accounts. Should I worry? I hope you are not registering and at any given time all bot accounts begin to be spammed in the forum ...