Where Would I Change The Text Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Actually, I found that answer useful, since I had no idea about the inspect feature.

I'm trying to get rid of avatars in each post, and found something possibly useful in the code after inspecting: "<vb:if condition="$user['showavatars']">". I interpret this as that there exists a flag somewhere which can be set to not show avatars. I'd prefer to change it instead of changing the code, so where can I find it, please?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I am pretty sure that uses the Global Font size so increasing it will increase the font size of everything on the page. Instead, I provided you with an answer that would allow you to change any aspect of the layout of your site. This is important information if you don't want to have to pay for every minor change in the software.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    replied
    Oh im sorry. I thought these questions were permitted when we spend the money to purchase this software. Sorry to ask.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    When you Right-Click on the text you want to change, choose Inspect Element. It will tell you the classes assigned to that text. Either apply CSS to that group of classes or search in the AdminCP under Styles -> Search in Templates for the classes to find the Style Variables to change.

This is exactly the steps that Support Staff have to do every time someone asks this question.

Leave a comment:

• Cfleet1
    started a topic Where Would I Change The Text Size?

Where Would I Change The Text Size?

Of the red highlighted area? Thanks for any help.