Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Hello I can not find where you can set the drop-down button can be set from the mobile I would appreciate if you read some kind of help thanks in advance

The menu you refer to in your screenshot is built from the Navigation Bar elements in Site Builder. What are you trying to do?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I want to enlarge the size

Comment

It uses the b_icon_hamburger CSS class and pulls the image from the standard SVG sprite. The image is shown as a background image. It isn't really designed to be made larger at this time. Making the background area larger will show artifact from additional images in the Sprite.

To change this, it would require custom code to change the display of the Sprite to a foreground SVG Fragment and to have the size applied. You can review the code for the default Forum Status images in vBulletin 5.5.5 as they use this same technique. I don't have the code at hand to provide an example.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I hope you add this feature in the next version

Comment

You would need to log a feature request here: https://tracker.vbulletin.com

MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment