• Show
Clear All

• Zeefje
    replied
    Okay, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The "This Channel Only" option doesn't appear to be exposed. https://forum.vbulletin.com/articles...he-search-json

Leave a comment:

• Zeefje
    replied
    Yes, thank you, that was the part I figured out.
    Using this way I need to make a different template for all the subforums.
    I was wondering if there is a JSON code that would allow me to pull from the subforum you were watching at that moment. Like the trending module has a button for
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7d550a4d1bde80b22fefd4ce78d15cc0.png
Views:	34
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	4426265

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Channel 1 would be the homepage node and its children. Changing the channel number in your JSON to the id of the channel you want to show should limit it.

Leave a comment:

• Content Slider - Showing featured topics from just the current subforum

Hi all,

I'm playing with the content slider module at the moment. The way I want to use it is like a sort of "super sticky". So at the top of the list of topics,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	49976476579db15c4c643c1257e3050f.png
Views:	47
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	4426103

I want to show a few featured topics from just that subforum. I have figured out that I can do that if I make a different template for each subforum if I use the following JSON:
    Code:

{"channel":["1"],"featured":"1","sort":{"created":"desc"},"view":"","exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}
    and change the channel number for each subforum.

But is there an easier way? Is there a JSON code that pulls the topics just from the subforum you are curently visiting?

Thank you in advance

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X