Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image / Attachments Upload permissions by Usergroup

Hello

I have 2 questions because I turned off my website while building my website.

I found the Image Upload button in Advanced Tool box. Just wondering if I don't allow a specific usergroup to upload photos at all, the usegroup can still see the button? or the image button won't be displayed in Advanced Tool?

I want to block a specific group to upload any type of attachments except photos. Is that possible?
    Is the following setting right in Cannel Permission? Please advise me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	channel-permission.png Views:	0 Size:	16.9 KB ID:	4425853

How and where can I control for users can upload 1 image per photo with some limits in File Size and resolution?

e.g) I would like to set limit for a user can attach only 1 image, under 400x300 pixels, and under 200kb.

Is there a way?

Thank you very much always.

1. The button shouldn't show if the user doesn't have permission to use it.

2. You can control what type of attachments each usergroup can upload under Attachments -> Attachment Permissions in the AdminCP.

3. You can control the number of attachments per post in Channel Permissions. Usergroups -> Channel Permissions. You can control the size of different attachments, including resolution for images, under Attachments -> Attachment Type Manager in the AdminCP.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thank you for the information.

Comment