Login refused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Login refused

vBulletin is refusing my login on https://viggo-works.com/vbulletin/, although the username/password is valid
    1. I set vBulletin to force users to change their passwords periodically, and this was triggered for my account yesterday. So, I followed the form and changed my password.
    2. When visiting the site again today, vBulletin asked me to log in. So, I provided my new password and was refused the login.
    3. Afterwards, I used the "I forgot my password" function twice to try to fix it.
    4. There is no way that I mistyped my password, because I did a copy/paste from Keepass
    5. The password changes definitely went though, because I got the notification e-mails
    6. Screenshot of the problem:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	vbulletin login.png Views:	2 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	4425577

Info about the site:
    1. vBulletin Version: vb5_connect_5-5-4_Patch_Level_2
    2. PHP Version: PHP 7.3 (ea-php73)
    3. MySQL Version: 5.7.28 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
    4. Any Addons installed: No
    5. Does the issue occur in a default style? Can't test right now because I have run into the flood control
    6. Does the issue occur using the English language provided? Yes
    7. Error message on the screen: See screenshot above
    8. Browser and Browser version used: Firefox 70.0 (64-bit) on Linux Mint
    9. Did you clear the browser cache and did the error continue? Can't test right now because I have run into the flood control
    10. A list of steps that can be used to recreate the issue: See above
    Last edited by v-w; Tue 29th Oct '19, 4:58am.

Try logging in from a different browser.

Comment

That worked, thanks! It's now working on the original browser too, both with the default and the custom template.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X