Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry. It is a Usergroup Permission. Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager.

• panoramia
    commented on 's reply
    I am within the forum I want to change permissions to hide the "last edited" by and I can't see anything that is related to hiding that comment.

I am under Channel Management -> Channel Permissions. Selected the main forum I want to change permissions for Registered Users and I just can't see which option I would need to select to hide the Last Edited by .... comment.

Where and what exactly should I do? I am lost

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is a channel permission. Channel Management -> Channel Permissions. Child Channels that do not already have customized permissions will inherit permission changes from their parents. If permissions are customized on a channel, you have to change them all. If it continues to show for users that are not administrators or moderators, then it should be considered a bug and reported as such.

However, this is useful if you want to view the post's history. You can click on it to view that as an administrator or moderator.

Leave a comment:

• panoramia
    started a topic hide last edited by for a usergroup

hide last edited by for a usergroup

Good morning,

I would like to hid the last edited by text added to a post every time it's been edited. How can I hide that information for a certain usergroup?
    I've used toggled to no "Show edited by note on edited messages?" but it keeps on showing the last edited message. See attachment

Thanks a lot!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	last_edited.png
Views:	31
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	4424740