Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content slider- is it possible to automaticlly include just recent posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohammed Abu Risha
    replied
    Thank you Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    The Content Slider really wasn't designed as a Latest Topics replacement. I don't think it can completely do what you want.

• Mohammed Abu Risha
    commented on 's reply
    I have changed the number to 0, but what it does now is to display the title of the post the latest member has made, while I am looking for the slider to indicate the title of the thread that has been updated. Is that possible? Thank you

• Mohammed Abu Risha
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• In Omnibus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mohammed Abu Risha View Post
    In Omnibus The slider lists only new threads (by starter). How can I make it include also threads that are updated when another member posts a comment or a reply to a thread?
    Thank you!
    Change the "1" where it reads "starter_only" to "0"

Leave a comment:

• Mohammed Abu Risha
    replied
    In Omnibus The slider lists only new threads (by starter). How can I make it include also threads that are updated when another member posts a comment or a reply to a thread?
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Mohammed Abu Risha
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much. It worked

• In Omnibus
    replied
    In Site Builder

Edit the Slider module

Change the Search Criteria JSON from: {"featured":1,"sort":{"created":"desc"}}

To:

{"starter_only":1,"date":{"from":"30"},"channel":["2"],"sort":{"created":"desc"},"view":"","exclude_type":["vBForum_PrivateMessage"]}

Leave a comment:

• Content slider- is it possible to automaticlly include just recent posts?

Hello
    Can I use the content slider to slide the most recent topics, instead of features ones?

Thank you!