Bleuhost moved vbulletin to new server, http error 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug / Issue] Bleuhost moved vbulletin to new server, http error 500

For about a few days vbulletin is now working, it generates an server error 500, This happened after bleuhost moved the total site directory to a new server. The website on it works, but vbulletin gives errors. I checkt the error_log:

Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/germangu/public_html/vb5/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(101): vB_Api_Wrapper->__call('fetch', Array)
    #1 /home1/germangu/public_html/vb5/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php(232): Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi('phrase', 'fetch', Array)
    #2 [internal function]: vB5_ApplicationAbstract::handleException(Object(Error))
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home1/germangu/public_html/vb5/core/vb/api/wrapper.php on line 250

site:

http://germanguns.com/vb5/

can somebody help me?

best regard,
    Menno Willems

That stack trace doesn't actually tell us what the error is. Make sure the server meets the System Requirements.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

The server meets all specs. Can somebody tel me what to do to debug? Debug is on in the config file but I still have a 500 error

Comment

500 is a generic server error. Look in the server's error logs and let us know what the actual error is.

Also please post up the actual php and MySQL versions being used.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I get this error:
          Call to a member function hasAdminPermission() on null in /home1/germangu/public_html/vb5/core/vb/api/wrapper.php on line 250
          • Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
          • Servertype: Percona Server
          • Serverversie: 5.6.41-84.1 - Percona Server (GPL), Release 84.1, Revision b308619
          • Protocolversie: 10
          • Karakterset van server: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
          • psrvd 11.78.0.41
          • CliŽntversie van database: libmysql - 5.1.73
          • PHP-uitbreiding: mysqliDocumentatie curlDocumentatie mbstringDocumentatie
          • PHP-versie: 7.2.7

Comment

Please make sure that all of the required libraries are installed in PHP. They are mentioned in the Minimum Requirements post linked above. Specifically, ICONV and XML.

PHP Libraries Required. The following libraries are not installed on all distributions of PHP and are required by vBulletin.
            • MySQLi support - MySQLi is a more robust software library to connect to the database that vBulletin uses. This requires the mysqli and mysqlnd libraries to be enabled in PHP.
            • Hash - Used to generate hashes for various pieces of functionality.
            • JSON library - Needed to communicate with the API and front-end interfaces.
            • XML Processing Libraries - Needed for various data files.
            • mbstring library - A PHP library that helps with character conversion for UTF-8 support.
            • iconv library - A PHP library that provides extra language and character set support.
            • cURL support - Allows secure connections to third-party services like Facebook Connect.
            The system will not work properly without all of the libraries linked (shown in blue).
            Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 29th Oct '19, 10:00am.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Hello, I checkt and:
              json, oke
              hash, ok
              xml, oke
              mysqli, oke
              inconv, oke
              mbstring, oke
              cUrl, oke

Comment

What does the error say if you put the site into debug mode?

Wayne Luke

Comment

The site is in debug mode, no rendering of error's in the browser, unfortunately.

Comment

Is there an error_log file in your public_html or vBulletin directory? What are the last entries?

Wayne Luke

Comment

As of today I got:
                      [30-Oct-2019 08:17:52 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home1/germangu/public_html/vb5/core/vb/library/node.php on line 1806

Comment

You're sure that you're using PHP 7.2 in the vBulletin directory? If you upload a file with the contents below to your vBulletin directory, what version does it say?

Code:
                        <?php

phpinfo();
                        ?>
                        Name it something like info.php and access it from your browser.

Wayne Luke

Comment

I removed the extra ">" on line 1806 of file node.php, no idea how it got there, problem solved I guess. Thanks! The error log just only today gave me the error. It was not there before. Even with debug options turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                            You're sure that you're using PHP 7.2 in the vBulletin directory? If you upload a file with the contents below to your vBulletin directory, what version does it say?

Code:
                            <?php

phpinfo();
                            ?>
                            Name it something like info.php and access it from your browser.
                            Already did that, yes I was sure in fact it is 7.2.23, that way I also checkt libs

Comment