Sort/Find Banned Users By Date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort/Find Banned Users By Date?

I may have asked this before, but is there a way to find or sort banned users by the date they were banned? We’ve had a run of spammers in recent days, and I wanted to go back through and look at IPs. If they are similar, I want to add them to the filter. However, the view banned users page doesn’t allow sorting. Is there a search I’m missing? If not, I’d like to request sorting be added to these particular columns.

edit: I deleted their posts permanently, and the Member List also does not seem to show banned members any longer. Thus, I didn’t realize I needed to notate this info on advance to banning them.

Users -> Search for Users. At the bottom you can set the sort options for you search. One of them is by Join Date.

You cannot search by the date they were banned.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

While I’m here, and to not create another topic... is it possible to selectively place a user on required approvals? I don’t think so, but figured I’d ask. Had a unique situation come up today, and I want to watch a new member through approval for them only. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Users -> Search for Users. At the bottom you can set the sort options for you search. One of them is by Join Date.

You cannot search by the date they were banned.
        Not seeing a way to see which users are banned. I tried the Imported Banned group, but that produces no results. ??

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
          While I’m here, and to not create another topic... is it possible to selectively place a user on required approvals? I don’t think so, but figured I’d ask. Had a unique situation come up today, and I want to watch a new member through approval for them only. TIA
          Create a new Usergroup and set the permissions to moderate everything. Place the user in that Usergroup.

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post

Not seeing a way to see which users are banned. I tried the Imported Banned group, but that produces no results. ??
            Normally, Banned users are in the Banned Usergroup. Search on that should show them. Though you're own personal system could be configured differently.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X