Login or Signup blank on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login or Signup blank on mobile

Fresh install of 5.5.4, and I am getting a blank login or signup pop-up in the top right.

This is only happening on mobile, and only on the forum homepage. I've tried it on Chrome mobile, and on Samsung internet mobile, same result.

Any help is appreciated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	blank.png Views:	0 Size:	106.6 KB ID:	4423055
    Last edited by Dplax; Sat 28th Sep '19, 8:23am.

Ugh, man, I really hate feeling so alone when there are critical site problems going on. Like I know it's vbulletin so expect a few bugs, but this is so depressing. vB5 has been out for how many years now? Surely this basic stuff just shouldn't be happening to anyone at this point. But of course, when I browse this official forum, I can't replicate any of these issues. I guess I just don't get it.

Comment

This doesn't happen on a default installation.

Create a new style with no parent, and browse the site using that style. Do you have the same problem?

This site is exactly the same software that we ship to customers. We don't secretly fix bugs on here and then not ship the fixes. The fact you're not seeing this issue on this site proves it's an issue local to your installation. Probably style related.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Out of interest is this a fresh install with the Patch Level 1 included ? We since installing that patch have a couple of random blank user profile pages.

Comment

I'm getting it on a new/default template too. And yes, with patch level 1. The core issue isn't so much suspicion of not shipping the same version of vB, it's more about making it universally robust and workable for the customer base at large. Oh well, time to suck it up and pay that Invision renewal fee again I suppose.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X