X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need 2 mod

I have vbulletin connect 5.0

Does anyone know if they exist?

1- A mod that when creating articles (news) automatically creates a post in the forum in which to comment on the article.

2- A mod that allows the creation of prefixes, for example:

+18 Only people of legal age can read that post.
    +prv Private post, 3 months registered and more than 100 messages will be required.
    +hd Only people with more than 20 posts can read the post

They are only examples.

1. Users can comment on the Article itself. There is no need for a separate forum topic. I don't know of any third-party modification that adds this.
    2. I don't know of any mod that does this. However, you can use Usergroup Promotions and custom usergroups to control these conditions in the AdminCP.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      1. Users can comment on the Article itself. There is no need for a separate forum topic. I don't know of any third-party modification that adds this.
      2. I don't know of any mod that does this. However, you can use Usergroup Promotions and custom usergroups to control these conditions in the AdminCP.
      Thank you very much for answering, if possible I would like to take this opportunity to ask you another question: how can I put the cookie policy notice? with a button to accept them and a link to the previously created page?

Comment

vBulletin 5.4.3 and higher has GDPR compliance built in. You can turn it on under Settings -> Options -> Privacy Options. The default phrase links to your privacy policy. We provide a blank page for the Privacy Policy. You would outline how you use personal data and cookies on this page in accordance with your site policies. You can also create custom pages using Site Builder in vBulletin 5 to add any other pages you might need.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X