Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel is not deleted and is not appearing in the Channel Manager

hello
    i have deleted one of my website Channels and this is the channel link """ https://aqarspot.com/forum/saudi-pro...partments-sale " using the Channel Manager but i fount that the Channel is not deleted and is not appearing in the Channel Manager and now when i try to go to the link a message appears saying " That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. " and this can cause a Server error (5xx) so how i can delete or how i can roster the channel to appear again in the Channel Manager
    thanks

I get a 500 server error returned with the error message. I am guessing the deletion process didn't complete. There are a number of components that need to be deleted (closure records, node record, channel record, child nodes, page records, and route records).

We wouldn't be able to tell you what happened without looking at the database directly. This requires a support contract and a support ticket.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment