Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panzerscope
    replied
    That is a fair point regarding the dragging downwards, I just wondered if it was possible to increase the Width, evidently not. Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There isn't any way to resize the width. It isn't a window. Signatures shouldn't be large to begin with. You should be able to drag at the center bottom and increase its height if you're using a current style provided by us. If you're using a custom style from a third-party, you will have to ask them why that isn't supported.

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    started a topic Increasing signature editor box size

Increasing signature editor box size

Hey Chaps,

When you edit your signature by clicking on ''Edit Post Signature'' under your account settings, it opens up a small window containing the CKE in order to edit/add to your signature, the only issue is that this windows is rather cramped. Is there a way to make this larger ?

See below screenshot example:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Signature CKE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	4421728

I did this recently with the Vb Messenger windows but including the following code in the ''Header_Includes'' template

Code:

<script> (function() {     if (location.pathname.indexOf('/pmchat/chat') !== -1) {         window.resizeTo(600, 700);     } })(); </script>
    Would there be a similar one I can use for the Signature editing popup box ? If so which template would I need to edit ? unless this can be done via CSS ?

Thanks,
    P
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X