Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing signature editor box size

Hey Chaps,

When you edit your signature by clicking on ''Edit Post Signature'' under your account settings, it opens up a small window containing the CKE in order to edit/add to your signature, the only issue is that this windows is rather cramped. Is there a way to make this larger ?

See below screenshot example:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Signature CKE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	4421728

I did this recently with the Vb Messenger windows but including the following code in the ''Header_Includes'' template

Code:

<script> (function() {     if (location.pathname.indexOf('/pmchat/chat') !== -1) {         window.resizeTo(600, 700);     } })(); </script>
    Would there be a similar one I can use for the Signature editing popup box ? If so which template would I need to edit ? unless this can be done via CSS ?

Thanks,
    P

There isn't any way to resize the width. It isn't a window. Signatures shouldn't be large to begin with. You should be able to drag at the center bottom and increase its height if you're using a current style provided by us. If you're using a custom style from a third-party, you will have to ask them why that isn't supported.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

That is a fair point regarding the dragging downwards, I just wondered if it was possible to increase the Width, evidently not. Thanks !

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X