Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't have any at the moment. I would have to have time to experiment with custom code and simply don't at the moment. When/If, I get the chance then I will see what I can come up with.

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You would have to use custom CSS to handle this. To determine what classes are in use, you would use your browser's developer tools. These can show you the code and currently computed CSS. You can even modify the CSS right in the tools to experiment with the look you want. Refreshing the page, resets everything. You're probably going to want to adjust margins, padding, or both. You can put your custom CSS in the css_additional.css template by using the Style Manager in the AdminCP or the Style tab in Site Builder.

To open the developer tools, right click on the screen where you want to make the change and click "Inspect Element."
    Any chance of some code to try Wayne?

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    Would it be possible for some code to put in css_additional.css? I tried to do what you said above but its way over my head.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You would have to use custom CSS to handle this. To determine what classes are in use, you would use your browser's developer tools. These can show you the code and currently computed CSS. You can even modify the CSS right in the tools to experiment with the look you want. Refreshing the page, resets everything. You're probably going to want to adjust margins, padding, or both. You can put your custom CSS in the css_additional.css template by using the Style Manager in the AdminCP or the Style tab in Site Builder.

To open the developer tools, right click on the screen where you want to make the change and click "Inspect Element."

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    Posted in wrong section, sorry can someone move this. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    started a topic Articles Question

Articles Question

Is there anyway of removing the gaps and making smaller?

Thanks
    Attached Files