running two html scripts on the same page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running two html scripts on the same page

First off, I am new at HTML, so please forgive me if I don't explain everything in the correct terms.

I have created a new page and would like to add two different google maps to the page. I have the script that will generate the maps and place the markers where they belong.
    The issue I am having is when I add the static HTML module to the page, both maps do not show up. the second module shows as an empty white box, whereas the first module shows the second module's data.
    I have tried with a stand-alone (single modules) on the page and the map shows just fine, using the code. I have also attempted to use the tabbed container module with the same results.
    I did obtain two different API keys, just in case that was the issue but get the same results

I can provide screenshots, code etc if needed.

Add your first module. Edit its HTML. Save the page.

Edit the page again, add the second module, edit its HTML, and save the page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Unfortunately, same results

Comment

Will try to recreate in order to think of a solution.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Wayne Luke I did some additional testing with the tab module and without, i was still unable to get two (2) google maps to display on the same page. static text works just fine in both

Comment

Haven't had a chance to look into it. I know I have several different HTML and AD modules on a single page for my cloud site and they are working properly. It could be an issue with the specific Google Map Code you're using.

You're welcome to create a bug report in our issue tracker.

Wayne Luke

Comment