• Show
Clear All

• Provant
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Remove these two headers from the site:

Referrer-Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
    X-Frame-Options: sameorigin, SAMEORIGIN

These aren't coming from vBulletin so your server, .htaccess, or some other tool is adding them. Your server is also trying to update you to HTTPS but you're using HTTP. This means that http://domain.com is not the sameorigin as https://domain.com. This can cause problems, both in deleting existing cookies and having frames load.

Applying a proper SSL certificate to the site may also help the issue so everything can load from HTTPS properly.
    The closest thing I could find to any of that was this;

Code:
    Header always append X-Frame-Options sameorigin
    I have commented it out of the HTACCESS.

I could not find any of those other headers, so I am unaware of where they may be coming from.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Remove these two headers from the site:

Referrer-Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
    X-Frame-Options: sameorigin, SAMEORIGIN

These aren't coming from vBulletin so your server, .htaccess, or some other tool is adding them. Your server is also trying to update you to HTTPS but you're using HTTP. This means that http://domain.com is not the sameorigin as https://domain.com. This can cause problems, both in deleting existing cookies and having frames load.

Applying a proper SSL certificate to the site may also help the issue so everything can load from HTTPS properly.

Leave a comment:

• Provant
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    When you receive the error, can you check your browser to see if there are any cookies for your site already stored? You can usually see cookies when trying to clear browser data.
    I can assure you it definitely still does it after completely clearing the cookies.

Oddly, I tried it in Edge and it doesn't work at all, the entire login frame is blocked by the browser.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    When you receive the error, can you check your browser to see if there are any cookies for your site already stored? You can usually see cookies when trying to clear browser data.

Leave a comment:

• Provant
    replied
    Anybody? I still haven't managed to fix this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Provant
    commented on 's reply
    Soft bump. Apologise, I understand you are busy.

• Provant
    replied
    Hi, yes this is from the top navi bar login menu, using 'Login with Facebook'

I do have a module with the login template set up and it does appear to guest users (This is because the main Login/Sign Up button is not prominent enough for some of our sight challenged members.

The error does still appear when I remove that module.

Once I click ok to acknowledge the error and reload, you are logged in as normal.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This is from the drop down iFrame?
    Do you have the module containing the login template set up so it only appears to Guest Users?
    Does the issue continue if you remove the module with the login template?

Leave a comment:

• Provant
    replied
    No Javascript is being blocked to my knowledge. It happens each and every time you try login with Facebook, I've tested with 2 different accounts / facebook logins and it does the same site wide.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    This would occur if the system believes you're still logged in. Could have been a hiccup where the form was submitted twice for some reason. Does the issue recur? Are you blocking any Javascript on the site?

Leave a comment:

• Provant
    started a topic [Bug / Issue] Facebook Login Causes Error

Facebook Login Causes Error

Hi guys,

When trying to use Facebook to login to the forum, I am greeted with the following message.

When I click OK and reload the page I am successfully logged in.

I can assure you I am trying to use the Login module when LOGGED OUT.

Unsure why this is happening, any help would be great.

Click image for larger version  Name:	782306ad95755b087ab12d6fbccdab21.png Views:	0 Size:	7.3 KB ID:	4420633
    Last edited by Provant; Mon 26th Aug '19, 9:35pm.