X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ringnews24
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Uninstalling the product from the AdminCP and removing the files from the server are two different things. In vBulletin 5, a product can install itself on page load if the files still exist on the server. To prevent that, you would have to "Disable" the product in the AdminCP or remove the files from the server after Uninstalling it.

As stated in your other topic about the Site Name in the browser tag, it appears this may be due to your custom Style. You should contact the author of the style to see if they know where it is coming from. I had thought it might be from a header ad but the location is wrong.
    I went into Cpanel and did a search for the XML 'product_btp' and it says no file found.

I'll contact the theme guy.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Uninstalling the product from the AdminCP and removing the files from the server are two different things. In vBulletin 5, a product can install itself on page load if the files still exist on the server. To prevent that, you would have to "Disable" the product in the AdminCP or remove the files from the server after Uninstalling it.

As stated in your other topic about the Site Name in the browser tag, it appears this may be due to your custom Style. You should contact the author of the style to see if they know where it is coming from. I had thought it might be from a header ad but the location is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    Did you remove the files from the server? Otherwise, it probably reinstalled itself.

Otherwise, you can do a search in your templates for that text to see where it occurs. Styles -> Search in Templates.
    Sorry. I was meaning I've unistalled the software but the 'page contents' is still there.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Did you remove the files from the server? Otherwise, it probably reinstalled itself.

Otherwise, you can do a search in your templates for that text to see where it occurs. Styles -> Search in Templates.

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    Uninstalled and its still there

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Could be. Uninstall that modification. It hasn't been updated in 6 years. Probably because there is already a "Go To Top" link in the footer of every page in vBulletin 5.5.3.

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    Could this be the problem? I added this and it didnt work. https://vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=289068

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    replied
    No, it shouldn't. Did you modify the header, preheader, or head_include templates? Seems your HTML isn't formatted properly.
    All I did was add this code
    Code:
    .conversation-list.stream-view .list-item-header .post-header { width: 60%; }
    https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...articles-title

I removed the code and the message is still there.

but even before that it said that message.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    No, it shouldn't. Did you modify the header, preheader, or head_include templates? Seems your HTML isn't formatted properly.

Leave a comment:

• ringnews24
    started a topic Page contents

Page contents

Is it meant to say page contents at the top left on my theme? It does this on my new theme and on the vb default theme.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X