Page contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page contents

Is it meant to say page contents at the top left on my theme? It does this on my new theme and on the vb default theme.
    Attached Files
    Ringnews24's KO Boxing Forum
    www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

No, it shouldn't. Did you modify the header, preheader, or head_include templates? Seems your HTML isn't formatted properly.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      No, it shouldn't. Did you modify the header, preheader, or head_include templates? Seems your HTML isn't formatted properly.
      All I did was add this code
      Code:
      .conversation-list.stream-view .list-item-header .post-header { width: 60%; }
      https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...articles-title

I removed the code and the message is still there.

but even before that it said that message.
      www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

Comment

Could this be the problem? I added this and it didnt work. https://vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=289068
        www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

Could be. Uninstall that modification. It hasn't been updated in 6 years. Probably because there is already a "Go To Top" link in the footer of every page in vBulletin 5.5.3.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Uninstalled and its still there
            www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

Did you remove the files from the server? Otherwise, it probably reinstalled itself.

Otherwise, you can do a search in your templates for that text to see where it occurs. Styles -> Search in Templates.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Did you remove the files from the server? Otherwise, it probably reinstalled itself.

Otherwise, you can do a search in your templates for that text to see where it occurs. Styles -> Search in Templates.
                Sorry. I was meaning I've unistalled the software but the 'page contents' is still there.
                www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

Uninstalling the product from the AdminCP and removing the files from the server are two different things. In vBulletin 5, a product can install itself on page load if the files still exist on the server. To prevent that, you would have to "Disable" the product in the AdminCP or remove the files from the server after Uninstalling it.

As stated in your other topic about the Site Name in the browser tag, it appears this may be due to your custom Style. You should contact the author of the style to see if they know where it is coming from. I had thought it might be from a header ad but the location is wrong.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Uninstalling the product from the AdminCP and removing the files from the server are two different things. In vBulletin 5, a product can install itself on page load if the files still exist on the server. To prevent that, you would have to "Disable" the product in the AdminCP or remove the files from the server after Uninstalling it.

As stated in your other topic about the Site Name in the browser tag, it appears this may be due to your custom Style. You should contact the author of the style to see if they know where it is coming from. I had thought it might be from a header ad but the location is wrong.
                    I went into Cpanel and did a search for the XML 'product_btp' and it says no file found.

I'll contact the theme guy.
                    www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X